Thursday, January 20, 2011

SNOW :)

There is something about snow, that I love!  Here we are bracing for another 3-6 inches (well at least that was the last estimation...) of snow. Usually we get snowy winters, but its really only a month and a half into "real" winter and we've had 25-30+ inches. I am still on break from college so there is no possibility of a snow storm closing school, but I am still excited. I am close with a few people still in my high school so it would be nice for my phone not to explode from people texting me complaining about school being open. Also, if the public schools are closed, I don't have work. As much as I love my job, tomorrow I have things to do before work and things to do afterward so it would be a great day to have no work :). Around here, the snow gives a sense of peaceful and calmness. Everyone seems to be relaxed and the town seems to shut down and just relax. Alright, I'm exhausted so I'm gonna cut this short! k?Great

No comments:

Post a Comment