Thursday, February 17, 2011

PERFECTION

I strive to perfect in everything I do. Be perfect in school. Be perfect in BACCHUS. Be perfect at work. Be perfect babysitting. Just be perfect. My quest for perfect led to social anxiety disorder and generalized panic disorder. I beat myself up the hardest when I do something and I am not very self forgiving. Why do I bring this up? It was not apparent until recently, that even though I grown out of this, I still have some growing to. I sit in classes petrified that a professor will call me and I will give the wrong answer. I am constantly comparing myself to everyone else, and sometimes feel I am not as good as them.  However, there is nothing wrong with working hard to be just as good.
My quest for perfection include being at a weight that makes me feel confident.  That includes loosing 20 lbs. Ideally, I would like to lose 35, but 20 seems like a good goal for right. Healthy of course and old fashion. Healthy diet and exercising .
My journey of improving myself in ongoing, and probably will never end. I do believe that is the best way to live. Rather say "I wanna do this..." "I wanna do that...". I get out there and actually do it. k?great

No comments:

Post a Comment